Last Login : Not Available
Total Views : 1092
Established, as a workshop, in 1950 by Mohammed A. Ashour, with the vision and intention to become one of the pioneering industrial centers in the region. The vision was realized over 60 years of hard work and belief. Our business has since grown to become one of the largest fabrications, engineering and machining centers in the Middle East. Our services vary from supplying simple steel structures to building very complicated production lines and industrial plants. Our reputation has gained us hundreds of satisfied customers across the region and the world at large.