Gulf Jyoti International LLC logo

Gulf Jyoti International LLC

1 stars in 5
Total 0 Reviews
Gulf Jyoti International LLC

Last Login : Not Available

Total Views : 1604

Dubai, Sh Zayed Road

Plot No # 597-653, Dubai Investment Park, P O Box: 211154, Dubai, UAE

contact@gulfjyoti.com

+971-4-3218992 , +971 4 8857824 and 8149555

+971-4-3218993

About Gulf Jyoti International LLC

Gulf Jyoti International LLC, Dubai (Gulf Jyoti) is established with Gulf Investment Corporation, Kuwait, owning the majority of 70% shares of the company and the remaining 30% by Jyoti Structures Limited, India (JSL). Gulf Investment Corporation, Kuwait (GIC) is a financial institution established by the patronage of GCC countries-all the six member countries owning it equally. GIC, since its incorporation in 1984, has promoted the manufacturing and economic base for GCC countries by funding strategic projects in the region. Today, GIC is a leading principal investment and project development firm in the region with a large portfolio of direct equity investments. The total asset base of GIC is over US$ 6 billion. JSL, India is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified company. They have built over 24,000 circuit kilometers of Power Transmission Lines up to 800 kV and close to 900 bays of Substations up to 400 kV. In its thirty year history, JSL, India has worked for customers from over 40 countries from USA to Australia.

Our Branches

Give a Rating

rating rating rating rating rating

Write a Review

ENQUIRY

Can't read the image? click here to refresh.

Share this company